? ??????????????Michael Jacson Tribute? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (12 Ratings)??443 Grabs Today. 4891 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????Skulls Splatter Burst? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (10 Ratings)??1016 Grabs Today. 9485 Total Grabs. ??????Preview BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 2, 2010

Short sleeves

I went with short sleeves this morning. The simplist decisions can really boggle me. If that's the toughest decision than life is good! It was a great 5.7 mile run and I'm motivated to go for another this afternoon. I have a 10.6 mile run tomorrow to attend so I don't want to over do it and kill myself nor my knees by morning. It's cool and beautiful outside which is just perfect for a run. Hopefully there will be no rain in the morning.

0 comments: