? ??????????????Michael Jacson Tribute? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (12 Ratings)??443 Grabs Today. 4891 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????Skulls Splatter Burst? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (10 Ratings)??1016 Grabs Today. 9485 Total Grabs. ??????Preview BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 2, 2010

The toughest decision of my day

Have been very busy lately hence the lack of blogging. I was really trying to finish one book to start the one for my book club which was unsuccessful. Couldn't find the motivation to finish it and it's a book that's been put on hold at the library so I couldn't recheck it out and after it expired by a week I finally decided I can finish it later and turned it back in.. Now I'm on the quest to finish my new book for book club in about two weeks. Reading, like running, is a love/hate relationship. I love it b/c I do enjoy getting into a good book and reading but I hate trying to find the time to do so. I love the feeling and high I get from a run but I really hate the start of a run.

Going running with a friend this morning. It's a cool 61 which is excellent for running. My face and arms are a little burnt from being outside yesterday and I'm facing, which will be the toughest decision of my day, should I wear short sleeves or long sleeves when I go running in less than twenty minutes. Will I be too cold when I finish and am sweating or be too cold while I'm running due to my slight burn? One would think being a mom of three and the every day obstacles and challenges I tackle each day this decision would be the easier but since I awoke an hour ago I've been trying to figure it out. In the overall scheme of it I will over pack, bringing more than what I need and figuring it out when I get there.

0 comments: