? ??????????????Michael Jacson Tribute? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (12 Ratings)??443 Grabs Today. 4891 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????Skulls Splatter Burst? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (10 Ratings)??1016 Grabs Today. 9485 Total Grabs. ??????Preview BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Getting back into the swing of things

After taking it easy the week after the race I ran again this morning. I admit I put in one short though fast run last week. For anyone who knows me knows I can't half ass a workout. I really enjoy the sweat and the burn I put into my morning cardio. After a week off I went back to the gym this morning and was maybe going to do a 5-7 mile run. My 7th mile was awful and loooong! I wanted to quit but I hadn't even been running an hour. I was feeling great so trugged through the 7th mile. I finished 8 miles a little over an hour and didn't want to stop. 8th mile went fast and the last mile felt forever. Was happy when I was done and finished my 10 miles in an hour twenty. Not my best time but with two bathroom breaks I sure I can shave a minute or two off of that time. =)

While Andersen was in swim class this morning I worked on my weightlifting and core training. Look forward to my swim I'm going to do in a bit while the twins are in school. Great getting back into the swing of things again!

0 comments: