? ??????????????Michael Jacson Tribute? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (12 Ratings)??443 Grabs Today. 4891 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????Skulls Splatter Burst? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (10 Ratings)??1016 Grabs Today. 9485 Total Grabs. ??????Preview BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's at the corner of get a map and Fuck Off!

I feel the sigh of relief at this moment after dropping lots of baggage. All the bottled up aggravation that has irked and bothered me the last ten years if not more. The revelation of where I really stand with people and the ability to finally let go and say nothing that you say or think matters in my life. What I don't read on this online socializing doesn't exsist, hence won't aggravate me and make me dwell and feel bad. The non responses of people we once called a family and the lack of support. Goodbye and good night!

0 comments: