? ??????????????Michael Jacson Tribute? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (12 Ratings)??443 Grabs Today. 4891 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????Skulls Splatter Burst? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (10 Ratings)??1016 Grabs Today. 9485 Total Grabs. ??????Preview BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Tues!

This past week was a rough one for Andersen. He did some unimaginable things. His actions were the type, as a parent, would say my child would never do that...Or that's what we thought and to our surprise it happened. Ron's been working many hours and drill weekends which are once a month seem to come nearly every weekend. We've been so busy it's felt like we haven't had time to enjoy our family. After Andersen's actions early last week Ron took a few days off and worked for a few hours from home. Some much needed down time for him and some much needed Daddy time for the kids. So far this week has gotten off to a good start and everybody and everything seems to be back to normal. The boys are having a bit of Daddy withdraw this week but everyone seems to be in great spirits despite the rain we're having now.

Andersen had soccer on Saturday in which was pretty much cancelled due to the lack of kids. I think most parents decided to keep their kids home because of the cool 40s with drizzle. My Mom and sister came out for it and instead of keeping the twins out in the cold I decided to put them in Amazing Kids at the Y and I hit the treadmill completing a short 4 miles. I figured I'd bring the twins out to the last 15 minutes of Andersen's game to find it was cancelled after 30 minutes. The kids were excited to see my Mom. Carter, like always, cried throughout the day b/c he wanted grandma to stay.

Mother's day was awesome. We don't go out for breakfast ever but on Mother's day we did. Really enjoyed an excellent veggie omelet and the boys enjoyed their pancakes in which they don't get very often. Ron changed all the poops for the day and even made dinner and cleaned up afterwards. The weather was wonderful and such a change from the chilly wind. We hit a park after breakfast and went for a walk/park after naps. Nice break from the constant hustle and bustle.

With a great start to the week and a nice little two week break from excercising. I did do a little but since Ron was off work I took off from getting up so early with the exception of a couple of days. Yesterday I started off the week with some good cardio early in the morning and then went back later while Andersen was in school for some weight training. Since having issues with my right knee and knowing I need to do more cross-training and strengthening of the muscles around my knee I've found a cool machine to help me. It's a machine that moves the legs and knees laterally, almost like rollerblading, hence, helping to build the muscles around the knee. Nice. I jumped on it for about ten minutes after my weight training. Ten minutes seemed enough b/c it was a killer on the quads and inner theighs. This morning I did a Tuesday 10 miles which will be the brunt of my miles for the week and will do short 6-7miles the rest of the week. While Andersen's in swim lessons I'll get some extra weight training in and later while the Jasper and Carter are in school I'll swim with Andersen. It's a busy Tuesday considering after the twins class we will be hoping over to Monkey Joe's for a playdate a little after 12. Maybe the ten miles wasn't such a good idea today but it sure felt great!

It'll be a napless day for the boys and possibly a long one for me. The one thing I do look forward to is an early bedtime for the boys and for myself! =)

0 comments: